HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apli

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke

PostSubject: Apli   Thu Jan 01 2015, 23:41

Hello guys, i saw that your applications sections is currently closed but i wanna give a try Smile

Basic information
Whats your main nickname?:Duke
Where you from?:Greece

Class?(What do you usually play? Whats your best role):Overlord/Elven elder/All kind of archers/tanks. In this server my main class will be SWS and my subclasses will be tank or dreadnought.
What's your experience playing this class?:At mid rate servers i usually play dominator, at low rate i play supports all the time.
How much time are you able to play and during what time (example: 4 hours from 18:00 to 22:00):My playtime can be a problem for you because i am in army of my country atm and i am not able to play everyday.Usually i am 2 days in army and 3-4 days home. Since i am in army i have nothing to do in real life so i can play all day long Very Happy
Why would you like to join us?: I am a casual player, i dont expect to make career in l2 again, i am just looking for a clan and friends(i saw many ex-clanmates here) to help with my experiance and my skills.

History
Previous Clans ?:unknownz for mid rate servers, vaevictis for rpg/innova but for low rate servers i usually play with my cp
Reason for leaving?:I never leave Smile I suppose arda has no time to play l2, scubba is playing rpg atm.

Communication
Do you have ventrilo?:Yes
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
You must be able to understand basic english in order to join us,microphone for ts3/ventrilo is a must.

Other
Do you know anyone in this group that can recommend you?:well mb prozacks/major and more ex unknownz guys who play here. I believe they will vouch for me!
Any fraps where i can find you out?:Well have i never frapsed anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prozacks

PostSubject: Re: Apli   Thu Jan 01 2015, 23:54

I usually dont vote in applications but you got my +1 mate Wink only thing that people could complain about is the activity thing about missing 2 days at the army but for the rest you are you worth getting invited,wish you good luck duke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Apli   Fri Jan 02 2015, 00:10

I'd like to put this guy as a trial member even tho i trust prozacks opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Apli   Fri Jan 02 2015, 00:47

Thank you oscar Smile thank you too vincent for the exception you try to do ( cause of closed apli section). I would like to mention that after 2-3 weeks my job in army will be to sit on a leather chair with pc/internet and all i have to do is to answer to some calls... Very Happy. So i will be able to play l2 in army during the daylight of course ! ( and i will not be able to have ventrillo Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Apli   Fri Jan 02 2015, 00:57

topic locked .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apli   

Back to top Go down

Apli